Candy Alternative Treats for All Saints Eve, Day of the Dead Parties

I know, call me an old bat, but I hate Halloween--the ghoulishness, haunted houses, the money wasted. We observed All Saints Day with our kids. They could enjoy making costumes (Bible and saints), dressing up and going to parties. SFX in Grand Rapids, Mich., had a rockin' All Saints Eve mass, costume parade and party. But I'm not even really into the candy. I like to pass out sugarfree alternatives. I wrote one list and here are 10 more trick-or-treat handouts. Add to the list holy cards, crucifixes, saints medals, books, Catholic coloring books, printable coloring pages.  10 Candy Alternative Treats for Halloween

Followers

Catholic Relief Services

Catholic Relief Services
Ways to promote social justice in the world church

Total Pageviews